This is a robotic multi-functional camera for operating in an aggressive environment. The device is equipped with an excellent matrix 1/2.9” Sony Starlight and it generates an image in Super HD quality. This camera provides a software focus adjustment and a 18x optical zoom. It has an overview at night up to 60 meters, patrolling at given points around its axis, remote adjustment of the viewing angle and automatic adjustment of sharpness, horizontal and vertical camera control.
This model may be used with 2 variants of power supplies, including the possibility of receiving power through a data cable. This feature greatly simplifies the installation of equipment.
If you need a high-tech solution for a serious task, then this camera is exactly for you. The housing of the device is made of metal. The video camera has a high level of protection from dust and moisture – IP66 and is able to operate under extreme weather conditions at temperatures from -40 to +60 °C.
- 5.0Mp, 1/2.9” Sony Starlight, 0.01 Lux, 20x optical zoom, f=4.35-96.3mm
- H.264/H.265: main stream 5Mp@20fps, 2Mp@25fps, sub stream 480p@25fps
- IR Range - 60m
- ONVIF, RTSP, AWB, AGC, BLC, DWDR
- Audio I/O - 1/1, Pan/Tilt 360°/93°, rotation speed - 80° per second,
- Smart Functions: Auto Tracking
- Dimensions: housing Ø136x210mm, bracket 115x80x154mm, 1560g
- Operating temperature: -40°C +60°C
- Housing type: S9, metal, IP66, wall mount bracket included
- Power supply (not included): DC12V/3000mA / PoE